Friday, April 30, 2010

job vacancy malaysia : work at offshore

Lately a lot of email asking how to enter for
for offshore work, or oil platforms. Offshore we call it so, my oil rig looks scheme
very. During my 10 years involvement in the oil and gas my career, I have noticed is people who are interested in
working in my sector.

Many who managed to change the fate of a boy himself is not sure way to have a direction life. Some people I know its feet, marijuana, alhamdulillah old when I was in my offshore, bad attitude little bit-I finally goes out. Because of that, because the policy is working in the offshore ni Strict. However, there Duk respond to things that are still there, I vision. While doing site visit once been there to see the 2-3 bottles of kitchen hoga Kat on the ceiling

So you are interested, first break free from the things my not be useful. The latest I heard,any individuals who want to the platform next to Petronas, first have to undergo urine test at the helibase. If Petronas is usually used to do random test, one must now semuaaa test. If positive, your name will be BLACKLIST right to work in any premises Petronas. Petronas does not require such a problematic employee.


I tell all my time on the drug because this is the most significant social problems among the crew offshore.
Things like that ni ler really troublesome to others. When I terkantoi Safety Officer I have to do report,
Manpower Coordinator to be involved I replace those with others, be answered with a client manager, name
company so bad, other works were delayed because of the things cam nih.
Sometimes, I proper wide-open, if there are safety briefing for crew to mobilize offshore, to be stuck there.
Most KOMAN positive cough. Experience I own a urine test to monitor my session, I had some
bawak urine of other friends who filled in plastic, then tie at the waist. When you reach the time, he willjust pour the urine into the test tube tu. Most funny, some urine using his wife kakakaka .. But I observed my all, so I do not think. Some eat tawas, swallow some money a sen ...fuhhh kind of like the way he ran.

1 comment:

 

all about home home repair service cleaning | huggable hangers |wall hung toilet |toilet cistern |curcuit |barbie sets doll |elegant shoes|baby clothes | job part time and full time jobswho's on line?